Thursday, May 5, 2011

Train insane or remain the same

As my tray of chicken breasts cook, I'm going to write a quick post!

I've been training exceptionally hard...in the kitchen! I've been forcing myself to have proper nutrition during the day and replaced a few of my whey protein meals with more real food. I am actually happy about that.

I work in an office and can't have multiple lunches (not really feasible) so I have taken to the following pattern:

1. Breakfast - Egg whites (and carbs on off days)
2. Lunch - Chicken or tilapia, asparagus and PB
3. Shake
4. Shake
5. Chicken or tilapia and PB
6. Shake

I am working on getting making it a 4/2 ratio of meals to shakes. The shakes are very convenient and enable me to keep my protein levels as high as I want. Currently they are hovering between 250 and 300g a day, which is right where I want them.

I trained arms pretty hardcore today. I also learned something about triceps - try to get a full extension on rope press downs, even if it means going lighter. Who cares how much is on the stack if your arms look amazing.

Train hard or go to sleep (or train hard THEN go to sleep).

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment