Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pain is Temporary - Glory is Forever

Just finished yet another workout. Hit Chest and Back 10 X 3 style.

Here's what I did:

Chest:
Incline DB Press 70lbs for 3 sets
Flat DB Press 70lbs for 3 sets
Incline Flye 35lbs for 3 sets

I pushed myself to failure on the DB Presses because I really want to trigger some new growth in my upper pecks. I don't want the normal slant that most guys have, I want the hardcore full chest.

Back:

Wide grip pull-ups to failure 3 sets
Seated Cable Row 3 sets @ 140lbs
Deadlift 3 sets @ 185 lbs

I brought my deadlift up again this week - I did 135 last week but even with that I want my lower back to be nice and developed for a full back, not just nice lats.

Diet was a little skewed due to my sucky work schedule, but I once read that if you miss a meal don't sweat it, just get back on the train for the next meal and that was what I did. Since I'm doing 50g of protein per meal, I still end up with a bit of 200g of protein every day.

Time to clean my room and shower before bed so this is Markito Muscle signing off!

Got questions, hit me up!

@markitomagic on twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment