Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nobody's gonna mess with me because I'm a monster

Today I trained shoulders and traps 10 X 3 style and I loved it. I've been pushing out some standing shoulder presses that I saw Lou Ferrigno do in "Pumping Iron".

Sometimes in the gym I have to say "F" them all...or really "F"orget them all so that I can stay focused. When you work out at a public gym you get a lot of guys in there trying to prove they are the "stuff"...I don't have to prove it to them - only to the judges. I'm trying to bring a new direction to my physique. I really like the way Frank Zane looked when he competed. I want that type of build - so I am really focusing on bringing up my upper body while not trying to grow my legs too much.

Meals have been great today:

1. 6 Egg Whites + 2 Whole Eggs
2. 2 scoops of Muscle Milk
3. 6oz of chicken + 2 scoops of PB + 4oz of Asparagus
4. 60z of chicken + 2 scoops of PB
5. 60z of chicken + 2 scoops of PB + 3 slices of whole wheat bread (PWO)
6. ??? (if I am still awake at 11:30 I'll have a shake).

Keep lifting hard and remember that you'll only achieve what you believe you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment