Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Under Pressure

Back on the grind! I feel very grateful to have recovered from a bad cold and to be able to hit the gym again after a decent sized delay. I've been on and off for the past few weeks in terms of my contest dieting. At this point I've really reached the end of my "tolerance" period for making mistakes. I plan on returning to the stage in about 26 weeks or so. Here's my schedule:

March 24, 2012 - I start my official contest prep with my trainer Jason Clark (of http://www.committedtraining.com.au/ )

August 11th, 2012 - I make my return to the stage at the 2012 ABA Natural North American Championships (http://www.naturalolympia.com)

I can't express the amount of excitement and at the same time the amount of anxiety I feel. I've really been doing a lot of thinking and mental preparation for this event. In order for me to really shine my brightest I have to push myself the hardest I have up to this point. There can't be excuses for cheating on my diet or excuses for skipping the gym.

To be clear: You must truly do something amazing if you want something amazing.

I mean there are so many quotes that you can use to really attempt to grasp the depth of what is in front of you.

Here's another: You must do what the other won't to have what the others don't.

If you really want something you have to go for it - no one else can get it for you...

Be well friends,

Mark "MarkitoMuscle" Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment